Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hello again

I know it has been a long time since I posted, but I have been traveling around the country lately. I have visited many quilt shows and so impressed with what I have seen.  It is so wonderful to be able to see all the many talented sewers and their amazing creations.
Of course there are always many options for our delightful SERGERS and we must never abandon them. 
They are thought of mostly for garment construction, but this time of year I put on my thinking cap and use my serger for  craft projects. I love making baskets, aprons, placemats, purses, tote bags and so on.

Please let me know what projects you would like on this blog and I will post a few.



1 comment:

  1. I would like to see purses, tote bags, quilts, etc. done by serger.
    You are so lucky to be able to travel and see all the sights, enjoy your Summer.

    ReplyDelete