Saturday, August 13, 2011

Christmas is just around the corner!


There are so many great gifts you can make quickly and easily with your serger.

1. Christmas Stockings
2. Tree Skirt
3. Sleeping pants
4. Place mats & napkins
5. Pocket pillow (quillow)
6. Quilt
7. Throw pillows
8. Fleece hats, scarves and mittens
9. Fleece Slippers
10. Robes - most patterns are quite easy.

Using the serger to make some of these gifts takes very little time and even less effort.

As it gets closer to the time to trim the tree I will post instructions for some of the gifts listed above. Let me know which ones you would like.

Love and happiness to ALL!

2 comments:

  1. All of them please! I have inherited a serger and have only used it to finish the edges of things and would love to expand my horizons. And you are right! Christmas is just around the corner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Maddie, Do you have a quick and easy serger pattern for a Christmas stocking? I also would like to embroider on it before I sew it together. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete