Sunday, May 29, 2011

Not Just Sergers


This is pic of a sleep mask that I made. I embroidered the eyes on. Made me laugh and others too!

Of course I love sergers and all the wonderful things that it can do to make things easy 4 me.

But I also love embroidery, quilting, home dec and crafts. So once in a while I will tell you about something else I have had the opportunity to try and enjoy.

I love The Artistic Sewing Suite software package! I have made so many fun and impressive projects using the software. In addition, I am tickled silly since I started using Krinkle Magic to make large decorative flowers. You know that big flowers on purses, totebags, hair bands etc is all the rage, again.

Just in case there are any of you out there that are interested in embroidery, software and new notions - thought I would pass it along.

Feel free to ask me questions, keeps my heart thumping! :-D

Have a Happy Holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment