Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sharing an idea - Sandy my BFF



I was talking with my BFF Sandy out in Texas the other day and she told me about this fantastic idea that I want to share. She teaches sewing/serger classes at a dealer's store in Texas.

She made a pillowcase dress for a little girl. What a cute dress and it was so EZ. She said that the hem is already there just cut to fit size. Next you can either run elastic around the top or just gather it and then add two straps or make it into a halter dress with one strap. I love the concept. I plan to make one for my sample case.

In addition to loving sergers I also love to do machine embroidery. So I figure I can embellish to my heart's content.....

After I make one of these sweet little numbers I will post a picture.

Thanks Sandy - BFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment