Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tablecloth - CENTER

With all the issues of trying to insert the graphic I forgot to mention that I usually put a circle or square of fabric in the center to cover up where the seams are joined. I sew it on with the sewing machine.

One of my favorite notions is the yardstick compass. It is a gizmo with a pointy nail and a lead pencil joined and you slide it on a ruler or yardstick to make perfect circles. Have had it for years and have used it countless times! I draw a circle on a piece of poster board, cut it out and then use a fabric marking pen and trace the outline of the circle on the fabric. Works fantastic!!!!!!

After all this - if anyone makes a tablecloth - PLEASE let me know, and maybe we can figure out how to post the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment